Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wedding in Hong Kong

Last year, one of my wife’s friends got married. Her wedding was in Hong Kong and another one in Canada.

She stays in Hong Kong and when she sent us her wedding photos, my head got blown off and I was speechless.

Can you imagine looking at photos of Cinderella or Snow White in their wedding photos?

Can you imagine fairies flying around and sprinkling some magic dust on you so that you can float too?

Her wedding photos were perfect. The feel is more towards a fairy tale theme.

In total, I think she had more than 10 gowns. In Singapore, we only had 3 gowns at most 4.

Of course there is no limit to the number of gowns you can have if your budget is bottomless.

Over there in Hong Kong, wedding photos were taken very differently. First of all, the designs of gowns in Hong Kong differs alot.

They have more designs and more themes. There are more themes, much much more. Their gowns look more of higher class and the fashion trend is more up-to date.

When I saw their wedding gowns, I got really disappointed in Sinagpore’s wedding gowns and their designs.

It makes me doubt the design of the best wedding gowns of local bridal studios.

I have heard of couples flying all the way to Hong Kong to take their wedding shots.

For those who have plenty of cash to spare and can afford more, they can order their gowns which can be delivered to Singapore.

This article is free for republishing
Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_185138_41.html

No comments: