Saturday, July 21, 2007

Runaway Bride

Why does some brides run away from wedding?

Hmmm, I really wonder why. What do you think?

Could it be because that the bride is unsure of her commitment?

Or his commitment?

Or everything about the wedding?

What about runaway mothers and fathers? Sounds like you have never heard of that? Many parents have in fact run away from their families.

Why do they need to?

Thought they made a wedding vow… They should be running towards their families, embracing their children and planting kisses on each other’s cheeks.

I’m not sure how many of you who are reading this post now has lost daddy or mommy. Mine did. God took my daddy away from me. What impact does it had on me?

Have you ever lost something important to you and you swear to God that you will never lose it again? Why do we have to do that? Because of the fear of losing it again. At our age, people around us are growing old.

Oh dear…do you observe that? Wedding is a happy occasion but when it happens, we are older. As you are growing older, parents get older…grandparents get even older…some being taken by God…

Hmmmm…not a light topic to blog about before I sleep. Maybe I shouldn’t even be thinking who will run away from me. One thing for sure, time with my loved ones is
This article is free for republishing
Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_185137_41.html

No comments: